1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Proposition for WCB

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by archite666, Apr 14, 2009.

1. archite666

archite666 Guest

WCB VS V

Guild war.

What do you say? First to so many kills? Like 50?

We are currently inducting a few more members so there should be enough V to kill.

What do you think? Whoever can speak for you guys should icq me at 448-196-674

2. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

As fun as it sounds, it will not happen. There hasn't been any activity in WCB, at least whenever I log in/out, for the past 2 weeks.

Best bet would be to give LOW that proposition, if you're looking for an even fight.

3. Bruin

Bruin Guest

I can speak for us. Problem is that WCB is allied to CWS/GIL, and a war with V/WCB means the war is with V/WCB & CWS & GIL.

Though I'm liking where this is going....we need to do stuff to bring about more active pvp.

4. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well non faction guilds are not supposed to be allied with faction guilds... EA even asked up to break those alliances...

I say we all break them.

If no one breaks them we start paging on the guilds and they will investigate the issue and probably give the guilds a type of warning and break the alliance.

5. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

6. archite666

archite666 Guest

You sure its goes for the whole alliance?

Hm there has to be some way we can work this out.

As youv noticed V is a very honorable guild. So I'm sure we can work around whatever restrictions.

Bruin me and you have talked before, id love to do some staged fights.

I'm thinking.... Some base fights, both of us have "interesting" bases to fight at. We wouldn't need to use the sigil system, that way we won't have to worry about theifs. Something like a table with a designated object in each base. Like two flag capture the flag. Must control both to win. Limit amount of stealthers and types of pets that can be used.

Would like to do this in a week or so, once my buddy caeser is back.

7. CaesarCoW

CaesarCoW Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

wait... When did they update the warring system to do that?! LOl... I definately thought differently.

8. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'm down for alittle guild war with ya's. Interesting idea, capture the flag. Perhaps have a crafter from each guild make something that way we all know what to try to get. Count me in.

9. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

I havnt been on much lately :-(, but I like the idea of good "old" guildwars... Im in:thumbsup:

10. archite666

archite666 Guest

awesome, yeah we could have like exceptional candlabras made by each of our crafters. Or some other big object that fits on the table.

11. Mogluk

Mogluk Guest

me likee iwould join factions just for this

12. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

I might even log on for this.

13. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Yeah!

We can all page gm's on each other.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

14. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Who are you?

15. archite666

archite666 Guest

Ok just tell me how we can work this.

I can easily tell my guys no attacking GIL or CWS, or maybe you guys could just leave the alliance for a while?

16. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lets throw out some times, too, for this to happen so i can try and make sure im available. Guide lines, rules, etc etc.

17. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Saki has been using that for awile now. Think up something new. k thanks.

18. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Better to do the no attacking thing. I'm sure you guys would have no problems with that.

19. archite666

archite666 Guest

Cool, now if someone in power could icq me so we could talk this out real time.

20. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh wow has he?

Damn my bad... bro but ya anyways.... Who are you?

21. Bruin

Bruin Guest

Hey Cash -

Well one thing is - We are TB, you guys are some other faction, so we can already fight. Problem is, people hate factions. I've got a lot of internal interest for the server wars idea. People would love to get out and fight again, they just don't like doing it with faction armor and all the faction BS, so if we can convince other guilds, V, TnT, KOC to follow suit, I'm sure we can get a good group of people non-faction fighting each night.

22. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Lemme talk with Hoffs, then I'll get with you.

23. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Worship noted troll.

Run along now. Time for you to get dinner ready the Ms. will be home soon.

24. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I have a non factioned red mage in MYTH; If I am around I'm game.

25. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Bruin, With all do respect to yourself and your guildies of course.

Faction items wont be going away, yes they do allow cheap suits of good gear, but they also allow new templates that were not before available. I am against the items myself I think they need a change but until then we will be running them. Many of us require them for our templates to even be playable. No Crystalline ring.. no mage template.

I am looking forward to this War.

26. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Nice fail at the personal attack bud :thumbsup:

Damn if you actually played UO as much as you post I may actually have some fun fights!

But again you are like the rest of the shard and are just gutless when it comes to a chance that you might actually loose your pixels<----OMG:loser:

So you just sit inside your house, stealth around with your finger on your soke bomb macro, and steal sigils!

Must be so much fun!

27. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Damn Kage. Moody today.

You burn your cookies? :loser:

28. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Hoffs is out of town until Sunday. We'll have to talk with him then.

29. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Faction items wont go away, but that doesn't mean we have to use them. If we can get more people fighting (many GIL refuse to do factions for a variety of reasons but have said they will join a guild war) then I think its a good idea.

And no offense meant, but many people played mages quite well before Crystalline rings even existed.

30. Bruin

Bruin Guest

+1

Most pvp players here have multiple accounts. Toss one of your players into a non-faction guild for purposes of the war. Keep on in factions for faction fighting. If this fails, quit the non-faction guild, rejoin the faction guild. What's there to lose? Nothing....

What's there to gain? How about people to fight against, people not complaining about faction gear, fighting without the fear of dying (or at least less fear), and MORE people to fight against = more fun.

31. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I nominate this for post of the day!