1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Protecting cursed artefacts

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by The Doctor, Apr 5, 2010.

1. The Doctor

The Doctor Guest

I know it's not possible to insure a cursed artefact, but can one use a personal bless deed on it, and make it blessed?

2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

No. From the FAQ up at forum top:

3. Kellgory

Kellgory Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I probably wouldn't wear any to an EM event because you never know when they will throw in something that blows your body up. I remember back when they first turned on the Blackrock Elementals in tram t2a and the spawn area in the SE area had a bug where people were falling under the ground and then getting killed and not able to get their items back. There were several people that I know that lost cursed arties that way.

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Guest

Thank you for the replies. :)

5. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Monsters loot, Gems, Heavy items and Gold First. So carry that stuff, and items that are heavier than said arti, and it wont typically get looted in PvM.
    And typically only Repond monsters loot. (and maybe some undead too, forget.)