1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

"Protection"

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Moreeg, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Hey, Im all for using protection... but for some reason, I have something called "Protection" on me, and is giving me -34 resisting spells and -16 physical resist. My spells are uninteruptable, but since I dont really cast any... :(

Does anyone have any idea what this is about? I checked all my items, and I dont see anything that says it is giving me protection...

:yell:

2. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It's a magic spell.
    Get a scroll (protection) and use it and it will "cancel" your protection.

3. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Thanks, I just saw that it was a spell and was thinking that might work. Thanks for the confirmation!
    In coming back, I think I have forgot more than I remember, lol!

4. Mirage

Mirage Guest

That's a blessing...

Mir

5. Moreeg

Moreeg Guest

Yeah... I left during the "golden age," and it has been a shock to see how deserted things have become. From lines to get on the server back then to hours of playing now and maybe seeing one or two people... its feels good to see all these familiar things again, but its like seeing your old high school friends at a reuinion. You know inside that you cant go back to how it was.