1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Protip for Xel the Wanderer

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Exodus, Jul 4, 2008.

1. Exodus

Exodus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Fireworks and Nudity do not mix well.

Have a Happy and Safe Holiday old friend :thumbup1:

2. Nok

Nok Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

You do realize that Xel is only going to read the first three words. Right?! ;)

3. Exodus

Exodus Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I intentionally left out the word Sake in hopes that he would continue on in his quest for that beloved drink.

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

LOL Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July!!!

Ori

5. Xel The Wanderer

Xel The Wanderer Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey, hey, thanks man! I hope everyone's fourth was great. I did a ton of grillin', and a lot of drinking. With all the food to be had, it was a blinkin' feast fit for the man, the legend, Hugh Hefner, et. al! Good times! Fortunately, I was semi-nude, so I wasn't able to fully partake of the celebration (I would've participated if I was fully nude... I'm just sayin'...:thumbup:), and I didn't want to get burned from the legal and illegal fireworks that was taking place all over the blinkin' place. I think I was just too involved in the grilling love. It must be some sort of primal thing, like eating haggis in the nude while running through the mystical land of the Sidhe. Something like that. Definitely a good day to reminisce and be thankful and humble for things that we sometimes take for granted.

The weekend isn't over, so let's getting inebriated! WOO HOO! This message has been approved by Lord British and his ponytail.

[​IMG]