1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[PS2 Stratics] This is a message from Pinnique, is anyone receiving? I repeat, is anyone on...

Discussion in 'Planetside 2 General Discussions' started by PS2 News, Aug 19, 2012.

1. PS2 News

PS2 News PS2 News Feed
    RSS Feed

Greetings Auraxians.
    I have just been awoken from Cryo, and have no idea as to which of the three warring factions did this. So this is a blanket message to all Humans on Auraxis.

My name is Pinnique, I am from Mansfield, England and I was selected, after a rigorous and lengthy series of tests, to be the Managing Editor for the Planetside 2 New Portal for Earth and it’s surrounding colonies. But that is where I draw a blank…..I can not recall which faction I was employed to report for, nor where my own true allegiance lay.

This is where you, the inhabitants of Auraxis can help. I wish to know population numbers and what roles you play in society. From there, I can then get an idea of the world that Auraxis has become and find my place within it.
    I look forward to meeting you all, and I will be recruiting moving forward.

So for now, it is kind regards.

Pinnique

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Continue reading...

#1 PS2 News, Aug 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2012
  2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Welcome. :)

3. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Welcome :)

I just love the post. :)