1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pssst, potential plus for KR graphics fans

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by AesSedai, Feb 26, 2010.

1. AesSedai

AesSedai Guest

- Just thought I'd pass it along in case some might've missed it :)

So if you're inclined to see the KR graphics (using a general term here) have a bigger/bolder/more processor intensive & HD space hogging presence in the EC, then might as well voice your opinion again (even though I'm sure they know many of us would like it).
  2. BlackMagus

BlackMagus Guest

Pro graphics upgrade! Ditch 1996, go 2010... :thumbup1:

*Ducks and hides*
  3. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

as long as it keeps stability, also if it was a bit smoother....than the current animation in EC. But I do like the upgrade idea (again following those two points xD)
  4. Merion

Merion Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 1, 2009
    Higher resolution animation would be soo great! Most missed thing from KR!
  5. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I've added in my little "do want" for whatever good it will do. Not sure what else I can say that I haven't said 1500 times already though... they're going to do whatever they're going to do... not sure how much help my efforts can be anymore.