1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Psst - Jeremy - Something to work on...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Theo_GL, Apr 17, 2008.

1. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Now that you have given crafters some love - how about giving UO.COM some love.

The list of weapons does not have ANY of the SE or ML weapons let alone any details on the Recipes.

See Link

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Yup, it's on my list. Unfortunately, there's no simple database import I can do, so it'll take a fair bit of time and effort.

3. is there anything any of us can do to help out?

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Like the poor woman doesn't have ENOUGH to do! Geesh Theo! *grins*

Yeah it's been awhile since all that has been updated but Jeremy's been on the ball with that on top of all the other junk she's gotta do.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Just something I thought of when I got up this morning - music boxes need to get some gear sorting, and dyes need some visible uses!

6. Piotr

Piotr Stratic's Finest
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

dyes you say... I've alway wondered why they don't highlight when you mouse over them. [​IMG]

7. Hey jeremy, could you please take a gander at my forum, asking about GM clarification please? and if you have, could you say you have, I mean i'm just curious whats the offical ruling on these things since no one knows.

8. RaDian FlGith

RaDian FlGith Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah it's been awhile since all that has been updated but Jeremy's been on the ball with that on top of all the other junk she's gotta do.

[/ QUOTE ]Terrible shame the game doesn't make enough money to supply a webmaster to handle site design, updates, and content. *shrugs*

No offense, but Jeremy shouldn't be doing it -- and based on some of the current tables popping up on UO.com, no offense Jeremy, but it's clear HTML and site design are not exactly strong-suits of hers anyway.

UO's site SHOULD be getting a hell of a lot more attention than it does (and should look a TON better than it does), but EA's not shelling out any sheckles in that direction, that's for sure.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't write tables, I rip them off :p

Which doesn't exactly disprove your point, I suppose.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]Terrible shame the game doesn't make enough money to supply a webmaster to handle site design, updates, and content. *shrugs*

No offense, but Jeremy shouldn't be doing it -- and based on some of the current tables popping up on UO.com, no offense Jeremy, but it's clear HTML and site design are not exactly strong-suits of hers anyway.

UO's site SHOULD be getting a hell of a lot more attention than it does (and should look a TON better than it does), but EA's not shelling out any sheckles in that direction, that's for sure.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dontcha sometimes feel like the ****roaches that they just can't seem to get rid of?

11. deadite

deadite Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend It's My Birthday

RTLFC

Maybe if we all took an hour a week and contributed to uoguide.com...

Just a thought. [​IMG]

12. Guest

Guest Guest

turn uo guide into a wiki?

13. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

turn uo guide into a wiki?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Psst

14. Guest

Guest Guest

everything I want to find out, I find out through searching old stratics threads here. unfortunately, uoguide is fairly worthless. it does have some good publish history, though. anyway, it's much easier to use a message board to post and find information than it is to use a wiki. and as long as the source is second hand, it's way better to look up japanese sites.

otherwise, it would be best to have the official website up to date [​IMG]