1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pub 54, Sourceror / Scout Armor gorgeous

Discussion in 'UHall' started by SilentFoxXy, Jul 10, 2008.

1. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

Sorry folks, call me an old mare, I deserve it, I guess I must have been blessed whilst in the castle, and yes, when I undressed I was - 14,

Sorry......

As the re edited thread now states, yup its gorgeous

2. Lilitu

Lilitu Guest

Checked if you have magic reflect or protection spell active?

3. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

how did you manage to get both suits already?

4. Sarphus

Sarphus Guest

if you already had the points saved up that was completely possible.

I had both suits the first day the pub hit origin, and I doubt I was the only one.

5. SilentFoxXy

SilentFoxXy Guest

I actually hoarded loads and loads of virtue sets, and was selling them for 3m in 2 diff shops, I saw the news, pulled them all, and was able to get both sets and the hole tonight, .......

Got them off sale just in time......:)

Sorry folks, call me an old mare, I deserve it, I guess I must have been blessed whilst in the castle, and yes, when I undressed I was - 14,

Sorry......

As the re edited thread now states, yup its gorgeous

6. miss uo

miss uo Guest

Did you get all 6 pieces because mine is 70 resist?

7. Sir_Bolo

Sir_Bolo Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You are missing -14 in Physical, which is, suspiciously, exactly the penalty you get to Physical Resistance when you have the Protection spell active on a human character (-15% Physical + 1% from 20 Inscription from JoAT). Are you really sure you're not under the effect of Protection?