1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pub 56 and crystal daggers

Discussion in 'UHall' started by T_Amon_from_work, Oct 22, 2008.

1. I think this publish has to be the largest list of stuff I've seen since I started in '98. I know it rivals lists I used to see in DAoC.

I am truly sorry about some of the "where the heck are the Devs?" comments I've let slip ... I think I know where they've been.

I'm looking forward to this on so many fronts it's unreal. Thank you all!

Crystal dagger: Anyone notice there is no mention of it? Does it play a part in (perhaps) making you recognizable as friend or foe when invasions happen? Was it just window dressing as a reward for the Tarot reading?

Inquiring minds and all that ...

2. Radun

Radun Guest

bah..... he handed them out to everyone so that the murderer couldn't be traced via the murder weapon. It coulda been anyone, since everyone has the exact same identical dagger to the one used for the assassination.

3. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They hadn't annouced that Black Rock would massively damage Shadowlords either. They probably want us to try out a few things and find them out by ourselves...?