1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

pub 70.04 pics *Spoiler*

Discussion in 'UO Test Center' started by Storm, May 12, 2011.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here are some pics of the current vender stalls and the text to go with it!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. FishinFool

FishinFool Guest

Epic ... Fail

Seriously, is this the best that they can do? HFS, stalls that have to be leased and bid upon?

Aside from an outpouring of negative vibes, I'm at a loss for words.

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

looks like 54 stalls

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

the brown spots are current locations of stalls
    [​IMG]

5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I Love, Love, Love, Love, Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!

:danceb:

6. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Umm, once you lease a stall is it yours for good or can you be outbid?

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

it looks to be yours for 7 days then after 7 days it can be bid on again but you can place a *hidden bid" to try and keep it if you bid on another stall and get it instead all your things are moved to the new stall if I am understanding right

8. BleedUouT

BleedUouT Guest

couldn't have said it better myself ^^

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I can understand the lease option this will give people a chance to have a vender spot the duration is a problem i think though 7 days seems a little short to me 2 weeks up to a month would be better but maybe thats another reason its on tc

or give option to lease for 1 to 4 weeks and you bid on the time frame also ? not sure

10. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Forgive me if I don't understand this; but doesn't this "bidding" on a stall only really work for player vendors with deep pockets? Someone mentioned 54 stalls - I assume that each shard has a lot more than 54 accounts who would be more than willing to shell out a lot of gold to rent these spaces. So... it looks as though the new players and those with little gold might be left out in the cold. :talktothehand: Again, forgive me if I have misinterpreted how this works...

11. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

at this time I cannot say you are wrong or right until i have time to delve deeper
    but even if they can afford to bid 1 mill a week they can still only get 1 plot per week so even the rich cant afford that for long unless they bring in more than a mil per week do the math at 1 mill a week times 54 plots times 52 weeks this is the biggest gold sink ever

12. T-Hunt

T-Hunt Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its 1 stall per account, but you can bid on another if you win one or are using one.

Thing is if you win another stall , you lose the rite of the one you are at now and all your stuff is moved to it, minus any gold left over or days.

And yes only people who may , make from this are gold sellers....just hope not..

Now has anyone found yeast for there still? hahaha...looked all over even abby monks.

13. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I see they let each vendor spot be custom, thats better than I thought it was gonna be..

14. PCByproduct

PCByproduct Guest

Doesn't even look like UO...

15. Pinco

Pinco UOEC Modder

here is the items pics:

[​IMG]

16. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

Here's a screen shot of an animal broker on TC1, stall J-1. You can use the Lore button to get a regular animal lore gump and you can make the animal show up in the penned area.

[​IMG]

17. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Thanks Tina

18. Barok

Barok Grand Inquisitor

I just hope the pets on display don't lose loyalty and go wild while they are out since their owner isn't around while this is happening...

19. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

Here are some more pics of the different stalls and the commodity texts I will try to add the pets texts later

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. R Traveler

R Traveler Babbling Loonie

New gumps should use rolled ends and have wider border to match light yellow style. Compare it with journal or welcome message about current publish on TC

21. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Hmm... when I think of an outdoor "bazaar", I envision something more quaint and colorful, like small cheerfully patterned tents containing a display case. perhaps. I'm not sure how I feel about what is currently pictured.