1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) PUB 70

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Lord Frodo, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So how goes the testing? Anything to report?

2. Yellow Beard

Stratics Veteran

Ask Tyrant. He seems to own Origin. See if he hs approved such changes.

3. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

How long are the lottery ticket sales open for?

I've got one house on Origin... thinking about bidding on a second plot with the account I have without a house.

-OBSIDIAN-

4. When I bought my tickets it said 9 days till it closed and that was on the day of the publish.

5. currently 7 days left to buy tickets

6. JimmyB

JimmyB Guest

Pub 70 is so wonderful- They broke imbuing AND the fishmonger questing and the best part is that no one even seems to care!

7. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So how did they break these.

8. JimmyB

JimmyB Guest

The imbuing gump- where it lists materials needed- for instance +10 magery skill add on- instead of listing materials as 3 essence and 7 star sapphires, it says 3 essence and 7 essence. It does that on all imbues, doesn't list the gems needed. Also, fishers have been unable to turn in orders, I have been told that the mongers are unable to see the ships, even if at the dock. I am not sure whether they are able to take on new quests, I myself am taking a break from the monger quests.

9. JimmyB

JimmyB Guest

btw- Imbuing still does work if you know which gem to use, it's just trying to remember which gem is needed for each property.

10. I had a problem with the fish mongers not being able to "see" my ship either.. Paged a GM and they had me unload the boat, dry dock and it then deploy and the quest worked fine. They were suppose to forward it on to the Devs tho.

11. JimmyB

JimmyB Guest

Found another bug today- GM cook can make exceptional but can't apply maker's mark....