1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Public Chest Holding Soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kael, Feb 18, 2010.

1. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know how to make a chest so people can check to see if the soulstones in it belong to their account??

I have a big supply of them but don't want to just leave it open so that anyone can just take them

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Lock down the chest with access set to anybody.

3. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

To clarify, I mean lock down specifically, not secure.

4. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I tried that...people can access the chest and look at the stones. however, they can't check them out to see if they belong to their account

5. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend

Can you specifically set the permissions of the stones inside to anyone, as well?

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I have aquired storage. I need this, really bad, so that I can decorate my house better.
    I have a lot of storage, and if anyone needs someone to hold onto soulstones, for known or unknown owners, I can do it.
    I'd appreciate someone doing it for me. I am perfectly willing to do it for any other sieger. If you have stones that need stored, contact me.

7. tehwolf

tehwolf Guest

Europa has a "soulstone graveyard" - a house in which any soulstones that are found are taken to and locked down...

http://haven.uosites.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=208&Itemid=40

It seems that you can just lock them all down - people can still browse them and try them... if the stone belongs to them they will receive the message "In order to use your Soulstone, you must be in a safe log-out location"