1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Public Endorsement...

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by silmwarensurion, Jul 28, 2011.

1. silmwarensurion

silmwarensurion Journeyman

Mar 5, 2011
    So those of you who have not voted; please vote for candidate Ta' lin Birdsong!!!

I endorse Ta ' Lin Birdsong as a great choice of the council.

If you do not vote for him; I will assassinate all of the council.

have a nice day...
  2. FenrirsFangs

FenrirsFangs Guest

From the desk of Duke Hast Mich,
    "I will endorse Fig the ancient for a position on the council and would like to add that these rumors about him eating babies are completley unfounded and were part of a smear campaign that might have worked, had the fool not written entirely outlandish things about all of the canditates."

From the desk of Seargent Gabriel
    "All assassination attempts against the citizenry of Yew will be met with force or a salt shaker whichever is more appropriate."

From the latrine of private 6th class Goober.

">.< Anybody got a toothbrush I can borrow?"

*you hear a ruckus in the background as Seargent Gabriel goes ballistic on private 7th class Goober."
  3. The Slug

The Slug Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran The Squirrel Empire

Jun 14, 2008
    So being that fool I can help take credit for "saving" Fig's campaign? Yay! ummm I mean crap! (just kidding it was all in fun)