1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) Public gate house, where and where too?

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Aug 2, 2010.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hi, I had not been much active the last months so I'm not sure who run public gate houses. I would like to link from my place south of east Brit swamp to a main public teleport house. I do have the teleporters.

It's the teleporter outside I would like to connect, I know it may not be the most safe place and I could move it in behind the front door but that may be a worse trap, as the front doors are public.

I rarely use that frontdoor myself so it is not a risk for me and may bring some action to East Brit.

[​IMG]

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You can link it to mine if you want...

one of the Luna big 4 houses with a like to the Abyss...

ICQ me at 413 826 426 if you wanna put your teleporter there.

3. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I will think about it but Luna is a little to hot for my taste, I'm was thinking of the one outside Umbra with link to player towns.