1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Public house drop July 5th @ 7pm eastern.

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by lady_pearl, Jul 2, 2010.

1. lady_pearl

lady_pearl Guest

Closing some of my extra accounts so I am going to be dropping one of my storage houses July 5th @ 7pm. Saw this done on another shard & it looked like fun. I'm not a greedy person so figured this would be better than keeping or just throwing away the stuff.

I will be dropping runes around here and there and if by chance you don't get one you can ask me for one if you see me in game or goto my yew gate house ~ there will be runes locked down to it on the floor of that house.

First Pic is of house drop location, second is yew gate house. . :thumbsup:

Attached Files:

2. Jordy

Jordy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 29, 2004
  3. lady_pearl

lady_pearl Guest

Re: Public Fel house drop July 5th @ 7pm eastern.

oh! forgot all about that... sorry!! Both the house I am dropping and the yew gate house are in fel.
  4. lady_pearl

lady_pearl Guest

Some pic's from the drop...

Attached Files:

• one.jpg
      File size:
      97.5 KB
    • four.jpg
      File size:
      99.1 KB
  5. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
  6. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Guest

Does deadly and fun mean the same thing?:stretcher:
  7. longshanks

longshanks Guest

To Pearl,

What a great time yesterday. I'd like to thank you for your generosity to the shard. We in FY had a great time and we went from fighting there to fighting Tb at oasis well into the nite.

I didnt grab anything from the drop because I was too busy trying to stick my katana into as many people that i could but would love to hear what some of the better spoils were.

In the end though I thank you much. Your a girl with integrity and a whole lot of class.