1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Public lockpicking chests?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Black Sun, Aug 9, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I recently started a dungeon picker on your fine shard for a change of pace. But this is the first time, in a long time, I have not had other established characters to help train and outfit my newbie. I'd like to start working on my lockpicking, but I don't have any idea where to find boxes to work with. I'm not ready to take him into dungeons yet, because he's not developed enough to keep himself alive. Are there any public lockpicking houses left out there? I know I haven't heard of any on my home shard of Catskills in quite a while.

2. Lady_Rachel

Lady_Rachel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

WinterBreeze Library has a public lockpicking area set up on the second floor I believe.
    WinterBreeze Library is located just North of the Yew Sheep Pen.

There is also the Atlantic Lockpicking House. Runes to it can be found in WinterBreeze Library and in Goodman's Library.

Goodman's Library is located in Zento just 2 houses west of the Zento Moongate. You can't miss the GRL on the roof if you watch your map.

Hope that helps you some and good luck!
    Oh! And welcome to Atlantic!!

3. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

That will help me quite a bit. Thanks!

Now if there's just one more thing you can help me with...

I have family coming to visit from out of town today, and they will be staying until sometime tomorrow around dinner time. Could you make them let me play a little UO and ignore them for just a little while? Please?

4. LadyKeroOfAtl

LadyKeroOfAtl UO Homes & Castles News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran

Ive got public lockpicking boxes at my library as well. you can icq me for a rune at 107296451