1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Public Lockpicking Houses?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by kryshael, Mar 4, 2009.

1. kryshael

kryshael Guest

Any around on Pacific? I just started a couple of days ago and would like to get some skills :lick:

2. LordTesla

LordTesla Visitor

There haven't been houses you could lock pick in ages.

3. Andsteel

Andsteel Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There is one north west of Trinsic in Trammel. It has boxes on the roof near the stairs. It's a tower called 'Tower of Refuge'.
    Co-ordinates are: 125o 30'S
    180 0'E

4. AxiamInc

AxiamInc Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

There is an awesome LP house/castle in tram called the Solace Inn. It has boxes made at the different skill levels as to aid in your gains. I have a rune, pm me and I can get it to you.

5. Emil Ispep

Emil Ispep Sage
    Stratics Veteran

My house.

Head out of Tram/Vesper to the North.. keep running til you reach a peninsula with a tower, and a customizable. Boxes are on third floor of the customizable. (Black Dagger Imports). Clean up when your done =).

6. Rand Althor

Rand Althor Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There is a Rune on the steps of the house just north of the Wispering Rose Radio Studio in Luna (The first house east of Luna's moongate).

There is another Rune to the castle in Tokuno, Makoto-Jima, it's on the steps of the house directly North of the Moongate, the house is called Huma's Hostile...

I've had these boxes and rune library there for about 7-8-9 or so years.. never advertised though..

One of these Days I should take Pics and post the location in the TH section..

Enjoy..