1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Public Party and Graduating af NEW2 Members

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by FrejaSP, Feb 15, 2013.

1. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Hej All

NEW2 will Graduate the members who made it as active NEW2 members for 30 days.
    The event will start right after serverdown Saturday febuary 23 and go on for several hours as not all can be on at same time.
    The event will be hold in my castle in Safe Haven and it will be public. All are welcome and I hope all will have a nice day with our new Siege players.
    It may also be the day for guilds to meet the NEW2 members and mayby recruit some for their guild.
    If someone get bored and feel the need for fighting, the road outside is perfect for that.
    If someone not know, where to find my castle, just ask in gen chat, most know and know where it is.

I really hope to see alot of the community find your way to my castle this day.
    The easy way to get there, at least if blue is to go to the NEW2 shop / Inn, Young Travelers Inn in New Magincia and then there is a teleporter to my castle on second floor near the stair.
    My castle is placed in Safe Haven, an old player town in east Brit, near the desert and the swamp. Follow the road from the desert east and when it turn south, you are near my castle, owner Freja.​

The list of active new Siege players are long

Apollyon Dec 2
    Sir Genesis Dec 17
    Mor'tok Dec 8
    Bunky Jan 3
    Snake - Lexx Jan 13
    Goldie Jan 12
    Louise Jan 20
    Bundabar Jan 28
    CatStar Jan 24
    Cloren - Kayone Jan 25
    The Grey Sage Jan 24
    Currito Jan 27
    Kiriaki Jan 27
    Sha'Kar Jan 16
    Ka'Leighdra jan 13 - joined ?
    Imagine Jan 30 - joined TDO*
    Artimus Jan 15 - joined TDO*
    Discovery Jan 19 - joined GIL
    Nevela Feb 30 - Joined TDO*
    Here may be some I forgot, think others joined a guild this month
    I hope to see older ex NEW2 too

Then we have a few semi active:
    Graveblade Jan 14
    Mystiq Jan 19
    Amon Hotep Jan 13
    Xanja Jan 12
    Grimm Jan 10

And a few, who went inactive:
    Bohannon Jan 23
    Gallent Jan 19
    Snyder Jan 27
    Hakuna Matata Jan 17
    Kajiana Jan 3

And two who will get 2 weeks more in NEW2 as they have been gone at vacation:
    Lauren and Solaman Kain, they will get graduated in next month together with the 17 members we have so far from febuary

#1 FrejaSP, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  2. mikni

mikni Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds fun! I might drop by to say hi. Congrats to the young that made it over the bump.

3. Rizarium

Rizarium Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Arrr & Yarr Pirates!

I remember a long long time ago Freja, we used to do a net toss at these events. I believe you live close enough tot he shore to do this again, I always enjoyed those.
    Safe Journeys

4. FrejaSP

Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Yes it is very long ago, sinse we last had had an event like this. Some of the best one I remember was UDL's knighting events but we also long ago, had some Bazaar events at the large guard fort at safe haven.
    And yes the shore is close

#4 FrejaSP, Feb 15, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2013
  5. Hattori Hanzo

Hattori Hanzo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Alumni TnT/TnA

This is cool.

6. FrejaSP

I know it do start early but it will be a kind of open house the whole day or at least to I have to find my bed

7. Adrianas

Adrianas Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Gilfane

Freja, this is great news! Thus, I have written up a short news story which I will also repost here. This helps us show the other shards how much we are growing. Thank you so very much for your dedication to the shard!

8. FrejaSP

I really hope to see alot of the community find your way to my castle this day.
    Most easy way to get there, at least if blue is to go to the NEW2 shop / Inn, Young Travelers Inn in New Magincia and then there is a teleporter to my castle on second floor near the stair.
    My castle is placed in Safe Haven, an old player town in east Brit, near the desert and the swamp. Follow the road from the desert east and when it turn south, you are near my castle, ovned of Freja.

9. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

im currito, ill try to be there, but have some issues at RL so i doubt i can. If not, must to thx a lot to new2 helping me at siege, and hope ill be more free in about 2 or 3 weeks so i can play plenty of time ^^

10. FrejaSP

Just a little reminder, it is tomorrow. Don't bring something you won't risk to lose as my castle will be public with all doors unlocked. I do hope my guests will use the road, if they need a little :sword: .
    See you tomorrow:thumbsup:

11. Kush33

Kush33 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

12. Ducky Momo

Ducky Momo Journeyman

I would suggest bringing your finest wares to show off to all the new peeps!

13. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*starts loading his pockets with ublessed bling* Cooool, Be right there...

Ducky Momo likes this.
  14. Nurse Miss Maude

Nurse Miss Maude Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Is this going on now? I might need to run around a bit!!

15. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The fiesta needed a light show!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Adrianas, Bo Bo and mikni like this.
  16. FrejaSP

Thank for the screenshots ;)

17. FrejaSP

Thanks to all who showed up, hope all had a great day. We graduated 8 so far, we still need to see the last ones get online. The doors are still open, I'm taking a little break RL but will be on later, hope to see more come and hang out with us.

18. FrejaSP

ok the Party is over. 9 are graduated and we successed wake up Lien and get him home, think the Danish Akvavit was to much for him. I also believe our slimy boy survived it, even when he looked very ill and acted very wierd.
    Thanks to all who showed up to share this day with us.

#18 FrejaSP, Feb 23, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2013
    Sadmaz, Tjalle and keel like this.