1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Public Service Announcement....

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by QueenZen, Mar 2, 2009.

1. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ankh of Sacrafice will res anyone be they red or blue and we have so few red priests of Mondain on Siege.

If you are near or in Brit and can find no one to res you...and you are a dead red...feel free to use that ankh :)...and any blues as well feel free to use it if ya are near Brit and in a bind to find a healer.. especially lost new folks.

While there are often many blue healers spawning my front yard and in town there for blues to res...seldom if ever will I see a red priest of Mondain.

The ankh vet reward, has a timer on it, only one res per hour *whether that is per player or per res I do not know...but with little traffic out here... it should not be an issue.

The management does not guarentee anyone will REMAIN res'd once they use this ankh...it is SIEGE. . the house is public !! :) The ankh is in my Hughes home out front and there will be bandages and some few potions by the bottle post res if ye need em.. at my Miranda's in the back house there...since both homes are mine. :)

[​IMG]

2. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You can have a line of 50 people resing they all can res but, if one dies he/she has to wait till the hour up before they can res the 2nd time.

3. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

my house, Seige Stronghold also has one on the front steps
    located just across the bridge west of umbra

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thats cool to know Spree. :) What are the co ords of your ankh Spree ?

Zipp...about how many houses out is your ankh from town ?

Might be nice if we had a list of all the ankhs coming onto Siege as 10th vet rewards so, we can kinda add to the solution of the problem of folks whom do at times have a hard time getting a res. when they need one and no one is online to res or gate em to Chaos. :)