1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Public Travesty Friday

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by imported_Peppermace, Apr 14, 2008.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

To enter the Citadel, find the crate and click on it. It's never in the same place twice so look around a bit if you can't see it intially!
    [​IMG]

2. Lord Sir Scott

Lord Sir Scott Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

A public Travesty Indeed!!
    Look i know that my outfit is wierd and bright but makeing an event and declaring it on some specific day is just wrong.......

(*Reads Post again*)

Oh, NM...

See ya all there!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. HEAR YE HEAR YE! SCOTT DOTH DON YE OLDE BRIGHTEST OUTFIT!! SEE IT THIS NIGHT AT 7PM!!

Everybody loves your classic orange and blue Scott! If being in an outfit visible from space is a crime, well, all my chars will join you in fashion prison too lol. It's just good strategy: if you can't beat them, blind them!

4. Lord Sir Scott

Stratics Veteran

5. Massive overkill, Travesty didn't stand a chance. Galahad got some Remains of the Travesty and the Eye went to Malfoy. Two travesty were run today, one earlier for those who couldn't come this evening and one at the scheduled time. The earlier group yielded Remains to Amber Shadowfox and the eye to Marshall. See you all next week when we give Shimmering Effusion a run!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Lord Sir Scott

Stratics Veteran

The travesty we did was like the fastest i ever seen one done and did it seem to you that is spawned only like 4 or 5 helpers at the end? that was like the least amount i think i ever saw spawned...
    to easy hehe
    thanks for the fun...
    SS