1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Publish 61.1?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Deb, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Deb

Deb Guest

Do the rest of the shards have this publish yet or is it still just on
    Origin?

2. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They were quiet, but the actions of multitile floor deeds on most shards has me believing it went out.

3. Chrissay_

Chrissay_ Guest

Still on Origin :)

4. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

thank you, Chrissay

Viq, keep tryin' to break stuffs! :D

5. Deb

Deb Guest

Good to know, and yes those on Origin keep up the good work.

6. Olahorand

Olahorand Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Are you sure? Yesterday I could again place a ladder on a Goza mat on the stairs of a Keep on Legends, so something definitively changed.
    *Salute*
    Olahorand

7. Anfalas

Anfalas Guest

So what all is supposed to change with the fix? Will I be able to place my elven dresser in front of a curtained window again? IhopeIhopeIhope

8. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Oh my, well I wasn't able to get on much over the weekend. I'll grab my axe and start chopping placing again.

Has anything in the publish that is on Origin changed since Thursday?

Tapestries are still behaving in the manner I described in the publish to Origin thread. Not able to place multi tile deeds in front of them. I will see if I can find other wall hangings to test as well.

9. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Ok so after just a couple of additional tests, specifically with tapestries and the hanging swords rack from the heritage tokens. Once placed on the wall, will allow for no deeded item placement of single or multi tile nature to be placed in the tiles directly in front of said hangings, this is a change from the way things were before. In addition it would appear that the art from the wall now protrudes further into the tiles to the souh or east, depending on the facing of the art, than previously, obscuring objects that are "forced" onto the tiles in front of the placements through the use of goza z axis manipulation.

10. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Anfalas...no you cannot place any deeded item in fron of a curtain, Nope, just tried it. Nor the broken cloth covered chair in fron of a painting. grrr!

You can however get a fine banana tree at the fel champ lich spawn .Whatever it is called. :(

11. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Any more news on this publish?

12. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Viquire,

If you can test for me would you please let me know....

Can you place the item on the ground and then place the curtain or wall hanging behind???

And the chair can you put that down and then hang a portrait or put the curtain or a tapestry behind it?