1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Publish 69.3 - Did not fix the Problems with lockdowns.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kas Althume, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

This problem is not fixed, atleast as far as i can tell. Iam still trying to redecorate and axed away some bear rugs (tailor rewards). They were in the center of my siege perilous castle hallways. Upon axing my rugs the paintings (from fishing) fell to the floor.

[​IMG]

There are several paintings like this. Non of them i can access in any form. They say "locked down" but when i try to release them or rise them i just get the message "this is not in your house".

GM time .. yet again ...

2. Babble

Babble Guest

They did not mean publish 69.3 they meant 69.3.1 will fix it!
    :p

Or maybe the fix works after another server up?
    Who knows

3. athos_uo

athos_uo Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

EA Japan official site posted as follows:

----------------

Publish 69.3 includes:
    - The fix for the issue that items fall down due to items out of camps spawns.

And they added:
    - Items that spawn with Gypsy camps or Orc camps won't cause items locked down in houses to fall below the floor. The dev team continues to investigate the issue that items fall down not due to items from Camp spawns.

----------------

I suppose that EA Japan translated directly what devs said into Japanese. And I guess that the community rep. interpreted what devs said as the complete fix for the problem.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Sounded like a Seperate bug until I read

Great find athos_uo
    hmmm, once again, Japan FTW

5. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

the fact that you can't pick up those pictures is unrelated to the falling down bug - it's like 2 separate problems

i have one of those pictures that you can't move anymore stuck in my castle - it's annoying - it's the prepatch fishing pictures that get stuck

as far as stuff falling down - that always happens when you axe something underneath it - that's a different problem

the real problem was that gypsy camps were spawning stuff inside houses that were underneath stuff that was locked down and when the camp despawned, it was like axing something underneath a lockdown and the lockdown fell down (sometimes under the floor it appears) - the problem was especially bad underneath tower wings

6. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No it is not unrelated. I never had any items falling before the floor, until the gypsy bug appeared. I posted several screenshots of 4 different houses of mine where the gypsy / orc camps caused items to fall below the house. The items that fell down from tower wings decayed. The items in the other houses, that "vanished" from the first floor are still there, but not accessible by me. Even the stone table / rugs parts that fell down are still below the houses.

I have axed many rugs before and NEVER did any picture fall below the floor. They sometimes dropped a little so i had to raise it with the deco tool, but was always part of the house.

What happened now was exactly the same thing that happened, when a gypsy / orc camp despawned.

7. Babble

Babble Guest

Just seems you have to give EA a new try to fix it :)