1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Publish 78

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Symma, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Some may already know but in the publish notes on uhall there is a line right at the bottom that mentions the removal of a restriction on certain tokens.

I'd hoped for a bit more importance on that change rather than quietly slotting it in on the bottom of patch notes. Maybe some shameless self promotion is in order. As they say, if you want it done right then do it yourself hehe.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

chise2 and Noble Beast like this.
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I will copy and paste my reply from Uhall.

Sprago and Symma like this.
  3. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I hope some do give it a try.

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I think it was slipped in quietly because there might be some objection.n This is just my opinion and an outright guess.

I do feel that the Dev team felt it was important. I am certain that the hands on UO team understands how passionate and dedicated Siege players are (for the most part). I think they are listening and will help Siege in the things that they are capable of doing.

I do believe they will not do things that would damage or lessen this very special place.

Sprago likes this.