1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Publish 86 Publish date...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by guyatlantic, Aug 6, 2014.

1. guyatlantic

guyatlantic Journeyman

Is there an actual set date for publish 86 to production shards? I know they said somewhere around mid August. Just wondering if an actual date has been put out yet.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There is no set date yet!

3. Goodmann

Goodmann Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

i hear its tomorrow

4. Ender

Ender Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Really hope they choose to delay Virtue vs Vice and push the rest out earlier.

CovenantX and FrejaSP like this.
  5. Vexxed

Vexxed Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

They told us that VvV is in Phase I so I'd guess probably at least 3 Phases to even bother using that term which means we've got awhile... I guess that might simply publish each phase individually but it's still going to be awhile is my guess.

6. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Vexxed is correct we are in a testing phase of VvV.
    That said the publish has gone in kiddo.. the only thing holding it back is the switch being flipped.
    Now they might want to patch in more as things in office have moved along and they have their own time table.
    Most of us are willing to wait on this. We like perfection..... and the Dev is working on it.

7. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

id expect it to be fully done and published in 6-8 weeks.

8. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Remember they are working short handed and with other things going on in RL and work (remember they are normal people too like us).
    VvV will progress as we test it and I do hope we get a smooth export to the production shards as soon as its ready.

9. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

We're normal? :confused2:

Kariny and drcossack like this.
  10. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Relatively speaking. Though it's overrated.

I understand they're all busy with work & not-work, but I would like to see the global loot system soon. VvV, eh. Once it's finished, I may try it out, but it'll just be another option for me to look at if I want PvP. I already have dueling, spawns, etc.

11. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Let's talk about ducks! Ok now that the big secret shard tokens actual meaning has been solved (ty SS of LS)... what about the publish ? When please? I lost my hope of new deco on the turn in rewards but I would still like to remove some ducks to consolidate houses. (and get points for them)

12. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Unless it's gone in and I've missed someone saying it, then scaling monsters for the trade quests is not in yet. (It was in but was apparently not working well and thus was removed.)

I'm also betting that there's more work on the monster loot thing to be done.

I should think it will become necessary to split off the new PvP system (I'm still hoping they change that name) from the rest of the Publish. But we shall see.

Either way let us please not rush it. Trust me I'm anxious too, I have plans for those new talismans.

-Galen's player

13. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

14. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

I would say, let the abusing spawn stay as it is now and release the public without VvV. Instead of scaling the abusing monster, just add one or two stronger monsters, like a Lich, Air Element, Orc mage, Gazer or a Dark Wisp or Brigand Archer and at the Sea, 1-2 Water Elements. That will make the spawn harder without changing the strenght of the monster in it.