1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Publish day!

Discussion in 'UO Drachenfels' started by Frarc, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

2. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Yes, this are indeed good news. I sometimes check the equipment of other player chars and I'm positively surprised how many Zoo Armor is worn. Seems that it has become some kind of honour award. I'm very pleased at that. :danceb:

That is also very useful. :thumbup1:

Ehrrr... well, this had to come sooner or later, didn't it?. And just at the right time. (Milk shortage in Germany due to a farmer strike) :pint:

Now that sounds interesting. Traditionally our shard is very keen on fighting back invasions. Can't wait to see the mass battles again. :gee:

I'm not sure what this means... They didn't update before? :confused:

The rewards are great. Although I'm not quite sure that they are worth several Doom arties. But fortunately there are enough other items to donate, eh, turn it. Very good long-term motivation. Well done, devs. :cheerleader:

I will put an end to this posting before I insert all other smilies too. :ten:

3. Actually no, they didnt...
    As I´m sure you know, before if you had a check for 1 mil in your bank and you bought something from a vendor for 100.000 gold, the gold would be drawn from your bank and then your check would automatically lose 100k and the value on the check would say 900.000 gold.

During this bug, if you had a check for 1 mil in your bank and bought somthing of a vendor for 900.000 gold you would still have a check that said 1 mil in your bank -Until you tried to cash it in...then you would only get 100.000 gold from it...

Personally I was somewhat confused over the fact that I had a 1 mil check in the bank and could not seem to afford buying some stuff of a vendor...
    I cashed it and found it only turned out 166567gold...
    So, not entirely unlike my real-life banking experiences... rolleyes:

Toodle-pip,
    John of Jhelom

4. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Wow, no, I didn't know that. Probably because of the emptyness in my bank box. I wonder if they will ever add an overdraft :mf_prop:

5. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

It may have not been one of the worst bugs out there, but it was one of the more annoying ones when You try tu buy armor and says not enough.:stretcher:

6. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Pub 54 going live at server up ! :)

7. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Frarc, was your Knight Armor updated with "Hit Point Increase 12 total" (instead of 6 earlier)?

8. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

Yes, although the seperate pieces says + 6 when have a full suit.

9. Nenime

Nenime Guest

Odd, isn't it?
    *edit: Wait, I got it. It's just a misconception in the set description. +1 per piece and additionally +6 set bonus = 12 (total). Nothing changed. I was confused because the other sets are described as +12 (total) and Knight set +6. Sorry.

Ok, guys, before the forum shuts down: I wish you all a nice weekend. *waves* See you on Monday :)

10. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend

I did find something strange, the sorcerers armor displays as 160% LRC in KR on the character sheet when wearing the full suit. Seperate the pieces do add 10 % each piece.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!