1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Puffy and the Patriots - OT

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by imported_Death of Hemp, Dec 30, 2007.

1. I'm not sure which frustrated me more this year; losing to Puffy in the dueling tourny or watching the Patriots foil everyone who came close to beating them. I was a Giants fan last night......*shakes fist*

You still got the playoffs, Puff, and don't forget......"any given Sunday." Gotta go all the way to match the '72 Miami record! I've got my board pvp machine gun loaded with Patriot ridicule if they lose!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

That was a damn good game tho.

For a while, I didn't think the pats would pull it off.

3. Whutupcuz

Whutupcuz Guest

bah.....puff dollaz knows who gona be tha pats in the superbowl da COWBOYZ!!!!

4. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I'm not sure which frustrated me more this year; losing to Puffy in the dueling tourny or watching the Patriots foil everyone who came close to beating them. I was a Giants fan last night......*shakes fist*

You still got the playoffs, Puff, and don't forget......"any given Sunday." Gotta go all the way to match the '72 Miami record! I've got my board pvp machine gun loaded with Patriot ridicule if they lose!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea those new jersey giants let us down once again, tsk tsk tsk.