1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Pumpkin firebombs?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Norther, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Norther

Norther Guest

The UO Guide Halloween 2009 states that some pumpkins can be used as fire bombs.

Farmers are once again harvesting pumpkins this season. Pumpkins can be picked up from most any farm land. Some of them may be double-clicked and thrown as a fire bomb. Additionally, the named pumpkins may be used with the Cooking skill to prepare food items requiring pumpkin. The pumpkins can weigh anywhere from 3-25 stones and very rarely a Jack O' Lantern will spawn

Is that a mistake or has anybody found some that could be used as such.
    The named ones I double clicked and nothing happens and the unnamed ones
    that I try to harvest I just eat. Same if I double click the bought one .Thx
  2. Mapper

Mapper Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 24, 2005
    I heard only the black pumpkins from last year could be used as fire bombs. However I haven't one to try see if thas true.
  3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I think that was left over from previous years. at least the last two years orange and black jackolanterns went up in flames if you double clicked. It waas great way to clear a pumpkin field.