1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Purchase limits

Discussion in 'UO Stygian Abyss' started by katluma, Sep 9, 2009.

1. katluma

katluma Guest

I have four accounts but was only allowed to buy two up grades and now have to wait two weeks to upgrade the other accounts! That is ridiculous. They do not have any problems taking my money each month for the accounts. I know they are trying to limit the resell on tokens and such in game.......BUT THIS IS AN UPGRADE FOR A NEW EXPANSION. They should allow you to buy as many as you have accounts. Now hopefully I will be able to still take advantage of the extra items you get when you buy at the start up. I am really P***s'd off at this!

2. asamdan

asamdan Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I am a bit miffed also. I bought my expasion for one account yesterday and waited to get paid today to buy the other 2 , now it wont let me. Now what am I supposed to do?? wait until you can get the tokens and bonus things?

3. katluma

katluma Guest

Once again the honest players get screwed over when its intended to stop the scammers and scripters.

4. Mahmudiyah

Mahmudiyah Guest

Just out of curiousity and please refrain from being defensive but HOW would scammers/scripters benefit from spending more money? I just don't get WHY there would be a spending limit especially on a game that needs all the cash it can get :p

5. EvilIan

EvilIan Adventurer

6. Miri of Sonoma

Miri of Sonoma Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

7. asamdan

asamdan Adventurer

8. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Some tricks I read in UHall
    UOGamecodes - login - buy max
    UOGamecodes - login with different UO account - buy max
    repeat till you have what you want

EAStore use different email addresses for each purchase.

That is what people were saying that bought max each time and needed more.