1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[BUG] Purchasing items from npc vendors

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by wee papa smurf, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Dont know if this has been brought up or if anyone is having this problem, but when i try to buy items off npc vendors it wont let me buy just one, i choose to buy one item but the counter keeps going up till it reaches its maximum!

2. HEH... it's the new gold sink for UO!

I just tried buying a potion from a mage vendor in Moonglow and it worked fine for me. Can you give a few more details, such as what you were buying, location and vendor? Is it just one vendor or all vendors and items?

3. Yea sorry, it was at luna in the tailors, was trying to buy a few things, and certain ones skirt, half apron, fancy dress and a couple of others where the ones i couldnt buy just one of

4. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

I just tried the banker. She wanted to sell me all of the commodity deeds.

Double clicking the deed will get you all of them. If you use the purchase menu you get what you want it seems.

If you click the picture and it wants to sell all and you clear... it just decides to sell them all again.

Definatly needs looking into...

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol I just bought 20 scissors due to same problem