1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pure Bard - human or elf?

Discussion in 'UO Bard' started by Seismic, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Seismic

Seismic Guest

Hello fellow bard folk!

For those with pure bards (120 all or so), what race is your bard?

And what is the recommended race for a bard? Elf because of the mana benefits?

2. Lord Jurgen

Lord Jurgen Guest

I myself had just continplated the other day this Question and I had Decided to go with Elf for the Nightsight and Mana Benefits. The Jack of All Trades really does not Fancy this Class I don't think. Really It is all by choice and what you wish to have your character look like and what Benefits you care to have [​IMG]
    Good Luck to You and "Happy Dancing"! [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Mine's human. I could use the extra 20 mana, but dang, most of my other characters are elf, so wanted to keep at least one human.

4. A said, I think it really just depends on what you would prefer.Either one is fine as far as just being a bard goes.

Mine is an elf (a pirate sea elf [​IMG] ) because I wanted the nightsight and mana benifits.

5. I did elf mostly because I wanted to use the stitchers mittens to finish my all 70/100 lrc suit. And the night sight is cool to. But it sucks not being able to carry as much gold or loot.

6. Mine is human, but only because the character was created on Halloween in '98.

I suppose I could do the human/elf quest, but that would mean changing the only thing in game to remain constant for me.