1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Pure Black Tessan

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Dec 27, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have looted a Tessan weapon from an IDOC which is pure black. I tried using a black dye tub on one but it does not work. Is there a way to make pure black Tessans?

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

If I remember correctly, they also need cloth to create. Therefore, the cloth may have been from the black dye tubs.

3. The color of the cloth used prior to making the tessan defines its crafted hue.

Blaze cloth = blaze tessan
    Ice white cloth = ice white tessan

and so fourth [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

The color of the cloth used prior to making the tessan defines its crafted hue.

Blaze cloth = blaze tessan
    Ice white cloth = ice white tessan

and so fourth [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]
    = correct information.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Haha, how funny. Same thing happened to me like 2-3 years ago, looted a black tessen from an idoc and asked here about it. Never looted one since then. But yeah, you can make them any dye tub color which is something I have been meaning to mess with for deco reasons and have been too busy/lazy to. [​IMG]