1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Purely Hypothetical Question

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Morgana LeFay (PoV), Mar 8, 2009.

1. If you have a character that owns a house, and you delete that particular character, but you have other characters on the same account, does the house fall, disappear, or transfer automatically to another character??

Also, is there a way to transfer a house to a character on the same account?
  2. TirNaNo'g

TirNaNo'g Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

May 31, 2008
    I believe all the answers to your questions are no.
    The house belongs to your account. All the characters on the account are considered owners. As long as your account is active, even if you deleted all your characters the house would be fine, and any new characters you made later would still be considered owners. The sign would not change. If you wanted another characters name on the house sign, you'd have to transfer to a second account and then back to the other character.
  3. Chiera

Chiera Guest

iirc houses are bound to the account not on the actual char it was transfered to. So it won't fall and it can't be transfered intra account either.
  4. Got it! Thanks!

I was considering deleting a character on an account, but she is the house owner...so, I just wanted to make sure I didn't lose the house.