1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Purple and Red(or hot pink) lanterns

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kattasrophe, Dec 29, 2014.

1. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I think they are smuggler lanterns.. I'm not quite sure but I'd love to buy some! make me an offer please :)

2. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Katt, I think you are referring to Smuggler's Lanterns. Those are obtained by using a Smugglers Edge against creatures in Fel, but the EA store no longer has the Edge available. Due to this, the in game price of the Edge seems to have gone up a little. On other shards those lanterns go for less than 100k, but I haven't seen any for sale here (I love them and wanted one myself since my thief is stuck on Atl with his pile). There was an early exploit with the Edge that allowed players to steal of their own mirror image, and many of the potions obtain similar to the edge were mass produced this way, ruining the value too some degree. I don't know if the lanterns could be similarly exploited, but if so Siege might have a stockpile since I believe this is where the exploit was first

Kattasrophe likes this.
  3. Silent Singer

Silent Singer Lore Master

Aaarrgghhh swype.

Kattasrophe likes this.
  4. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

Thank you for the Valuable information Silent :) my decorating houses is never done.. trying to add a tad more to my Christmas house :)

5. Ru TnT

Ru TnT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

How soon do you need them? I don't have any now, but I can try to get some for ya. Think there were alot of different colors, so not sure how quick it'll be.

6. Kattasrophe

Nothing But Trouble

I was hoping for by janurary 1st.. but if that is too hard I understand :)