1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Purple Rabbit

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by 15hector85, Nov 26, 2013.

1. 15hector85

15hector85 Adventurer

Hello all, wondering how much this purple rabbit goes for? have had it on my bushido swordsman for a few years and am transferring to atlantic and wondering how much he could go for.

Attached Files:

2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

there were three colors i think. thats the more common color but still rare of course. im not sure on price. you could definitely get 10mil. i wouldnt expect 50 or 100. i know thats not much help but at least its a start : )

Pink Sunday Turtle likes this.
  3. Adeka

Adeka Sage

I paid 45 or 50 million for the next rarest hue about 9 months ago. Its a little lighter in color, closer to pink. If you are wanting to sell yours there, I would like to make an offer. :)

4. 15hector85

15hector85 Adventurer

Ok, I'll add you to icq. Transferring my tamer to atlantioc within the next week. gonna have a few rare pets for sale. (Purple Rabbit, Dread Mare and Black Horse)

Adeka likes this.
  5. Quickblade

Quickblade Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I might be interested in dreadmare , icq me to 621034498 when you get on atlantic. Thanks