1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

purple rabbit

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Chainseeker, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Chainseeker

Chainseeker Guest

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow cool
  3. Chainseeker

Chainseeker Guest

Anyone have an idea of how rare these are?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

omg DANKE!
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    I dont think there that rare took me about 5 min to find one to tame
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh boy, thanks for posting that - I swear I was going lala trying to figure out if there actually were any pink bunnies! [​IMG]
  7. i found this purple rabbit on atlantic
  8. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't think they're rare currently since it's a Valentine's Day event kind of thing, I think. But when the rabbits return back to normal, there might be some rare collectors going after them eventually.

Ah, never mind. I just saw a dev post that said they'll revert back to their normal color after Valentines event.
  9. Chainseeker

Chainseeker Guest

I think the neon purple ones are at least fairly rare, I killed bunnies for a few hours and only found one. So far I only know of one other on Napa.
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

Got one! *grins*

Took me a couple of hours, but I managed to get my very own purple bunny. Here we are in Moonglow, Chesapeake:

11. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    They look like mini verions of purple llama's and Ev's. [​IMG]

A purple bunny with EV powers!........
  12. <center>[​IMG]</center>
  13. Guest

Guest Guest

Just when I was about to give up....

Ta da!

I wont tell you how many hours between last night and today combined I spent killin rabbits...
    I named him "An Easter Bunny"
    2d and KR respectively:
  14. Guest

Guest Guest

Gratz! I've been doing the stuffie shuffle lol

Have to say, pretty darn cute in both clients.