1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Purple robe of umbra

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kazar, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Kazar

Kazar Guest

I saw one of these today. Is that legal?

2. Rama21

Rama21 Guest

You sure it was a robe of Umbra? Isn't one of the new replicas a robe? Replicas are dyable, maybe it was one of those.

3. Kazar

Kazar Guest

It didn't have replica on it. This guy was wearing it and it was almost the sigil color purple.

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

did you mouse over it and see if it actually said robe of umbra?

5. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Can the sigil colored items still be created? If so, then it sounds like a sigil item. If sigil colored items are legal then I would assume that a sigil color robe would be legal.

6. o2bavr6

o2bavr6 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

A guild mate of mine has one on Chessy. Yes it is legal.

7. These are all over Atlantic.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

8. yeah i bought mine off that vendor in atl.Bored with it anyone want it for 50m?

9. Kazar

Kazar Guest

Thanks for the replies. Does anyone know how they dye them? Or are is it an event item?

10. Deaol

Deaol Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

As far as I understand they were dyable when pub 58 first came out and has since been corrected, hence I have seen 2 others on Atl that are not sigil purple.

11. JC the Builder

JC the Builder Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You could still dye items sigil purple when the Robe of Umbra was introduced. So even if you can't do it currently, you could several years ago.

12. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Can you say dyed swampy barding. Wouldn't pay for something fishy the way they change their minds.