1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Purple Sigil Hued Items?? Are they illegal?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by KinG DaviD, Mar 17, 2009.

1. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

I thought i read somewhere they are legal now, but once were not legal. what is it? legal or not? I had a GM turn my purple sigil spell book on Siege back to regular color. Had i known this i would not have been using it. This just happened a few days ago...
  2. Beer_Cayse

Beer_Cayse Guest

You got screwed by the GM ... from the knowledgebase:
    Faction sigil purple items are legal to buy, sell and own. This decision was made simply because these items can be made without the use of an exploit. Because no exploit is involved there is no need to action these items.

Reference URL is here.

Might make an interesting case if you can get a GM to re-create the sigil coloring based on this knowledgebase item!
  3. HOLLYWOOD_Siege

HOLLYWOOD_Siege Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I was wearing my plate sigil dyed suit whit a lantern and spellbook and went to logg out when I logged back in it all went to notmal color :sad4:
  4. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

maybe the ingame GMs should sheck whats legal and not before they goin doin stuff like this...that pisses me off!!