1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Purple Water Plant Seed

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by SntaCruz83, Jan 18, 2010.

1. SntaCruz83

SntaCruz83 Guest

Got one of these while killing spawns in SA. Can't seem to find anything on it. Anyone have a link...sorry if this is some kind of common seed that doesn't even need to be noted. Thanks.

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

it's been a very long time since I've hunted for seeds other than peculiar ones, but I seem to remember that the only colors available on monsters were the plain seeds and primary colors (red, yellow, blue), and all other colors resulted from crossing plants

maybe I'm not remembering correctly or something changed... or perhaps the monster looted the seed from one of it's kills?

3. SntaCruz83

SntaCruz83 Guest

Sorry...let me clarify...i was killing off a "renowned" monster. After I killed it I was rummaging around and found it on the floor. Not sure if it was just dumped garbage by another player or if it was loot dropped.

4. Nastia Cross

Nastia Cross Guest

I'd you were in the cavern of the discarded this seed is from someones garbage can. Anything thrown out makes its way to the cavern.