1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Put up, shut up.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Speedy Orkit, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Or ass up. You try killing me 2v1 with a dismounter, and this is what happens. Oh and look, no super elite hax.

[​IMG]

2. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

stupid deamon, didnt know it can cast threw walls and down steps like a GD:/

but ya yas kicked my ass:p

3. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

oh no no. I don't care about killing you, look at my programs, and tell GoodGuy.

4. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

yes u do!

5. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL, yea Speedy we can all see you are the picture perfect public rep for someone who doesn't care about killing Krystal.

i mean you only posted it here, AND on the TNT forums, and if you went to kinkos and made 10,000 copies to cover your entire room floor to ceiling with it like wallpaper i wouldn't be suprised cause thats how much i can tell you don't care about it!

6. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I posted it because I made a solem vow to you last night to post every shot of me killing TnT so you can try to search over the shots for these cutting edge programs I use!

7. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

LOL !! Him doing that wouldn't surprise me a bit. :loser::coco:

8. Goron

Goron Guest

speedy, check out my reply to this same thread but on the stonehaven forum.
    My screenshot says differently.

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

His own guild even ignore his silly comments... Srsly don't let anything that guy says bother u...

TNT Is taking bids on Goodguy...(Start Bid we will pay you!)

-Resist - subpar GM armor
    -Special abilitys - Compulsive Liar
    -Primary Ability - Perma Coprse
    -Scondary Ability - Spirit Speak paragraph writing:loser:

10. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Like you do when you actually kill someone without backup? Crafters and rezkills don't count btw.

11. Goron

Goron Guest

I could ask the same about k0c...

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I just tried to get Krystal to fight me 1 on 1 and she told me no one could log in and she was not leaving the house. :loser:

13. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

your such a dork :loser:

14. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Again, no different that what you've done over the past 3 years. Pot meet Kettle! :loser:

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

16. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Durr yur post maketh no sence....:loser:

17. Black magick

Black magick Guest

Idk why that was directed at me seeing as how I'm not k0c, but whatever you say. XD

18. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

learn to ask nicer, i one on one nym all the the time knowing he kicks my ass. but he dont talk like an idiot to me either ;)

19. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Amazing how Speedy and Kage are so good, but they remain blue. Sure I have 2 blue chars, but the last time anyone has seen either one of them was when the group Fat Boys were in style. I keep 2 accounts active, and that's Cheapsuit and my "crafter", that noone seems to ever be able to catch out or kill. *chuckles*

I just hate to see good talent wasted, if you boys are so damn good, then why stay blue?????

20. Goron

Goron Guest

I'm not sure what you being in k0c or not has to do with my post... but, whatever you say...

21. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Oh it makes plenty of sense to those who have known and fought you over the past 3 years, at least. Unless you have numbers, most of you are nowhere to be found, but we all know you guys are the queens of denial! :loser::hug:

22. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Orly? Funny I was just fighting Krystal.. I was alone... She came out of the house this time... I guess the log in servers are back up for sure :)

Btw nice try Ru but u and her failed horribly...

23. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Duh self rez and protection from other blue tamers. They CANT handle the siege they've created for everybody else, they can throw rocks from their glass house.

Why do you think HaHa BARELY logs on his red, its Gerbler all the time because he is too scared to risk the suits he brags so much about wearing.

24. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Does color really matter when your in factions???

25. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Why stay blue? How abou t the fact TnT only fights with dis mounters?

26. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

What happened to GIL? You dropped them quickly enough.

27. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

we arent blue, we are either red or orange. i guess the question is, why are all those people thinking they are good complain that some of us look blue to them?

as far as tnt commenting about blues, all i can say is myth? if you dont want any other attack you first because some of us appear blue to them, luring us away from your luna house might help. you can always icq one of us saying come fight us at location x

28. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Seriously Shak that is TNT ... they don't get it...

29. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

30. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I always wondered if those were pre typed paragraphs.

31. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I honestly dont remember bragging to you about wearing anything though I have told members of TnT what I lost before. *shrugs* As far as my gameplay goes I could care less what someone thinks bout that, you should be thanking me. Gerbiler cant kill anyone 1v1 like HaHa can. But if you must know as long as there are tamers and other dismounters about, and we have none or are grossly out numbered then ill be on gerbiler. If Brook is on then USUALLY youll see me on HaHa. IMO its rather foolish to fight people like JSV for example on a character without stealth, and HaHa has none.

32. ayahuasca

ayahuasca Guest

ok- I'm wondering what the stigma is about being blue. I am blue- I have basically just finished my training, and am now ready to begin learning pvp. But, I sympathize with non-combatants, crafters, pvm'ers, etc. I have asked people to duel, had them run, and didn't think much about it. Well, if I only fight reds, I'll never go red, but so what? If I am having fun, and the red I'm fighting is having fun, does it really matter, other than on a personal victory level, who wins? Does it matter if I am blue and he is red?

I'm just thinking that the whole red thing is way out there. I'm not sure, in my naivte, whether there should even BE murder counts, (unless people actually want them and use them to keep score or something) and I certainly don't think reds should be vulnerable to the restrictions they have. What the heck- isn't this Siege? Doesn't everyone expect to kill, die, or have fun escaping? I thought siege was the pvp shard, and a red can't even buy from an npc, or spends 10 minutes looking for a rez.

Just my personal opinion.

33. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

For those who pretend that they just don't see the difference between red and blue, get only 5 counts and just try it out for a day or 2, then come back to this thread and tell me if it makes a difference to you or not. If it really doesn't matter as some of you claim, then why are you hesitating to try it?

Ponder that for a bit.

34. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

Try playing a mage that doesn't use hiding stealth and ninja, and fight the hordes of dismounters this shard has to offer. Then come back and post in this thread.

35. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

i played and play both. only difference i see is that i cant attack a few people on my blue and that the blue can do some pvm stuff the red cant. on the other hand there is some pvp stuff you can do better on a red while in some fights where you fight massive amounts of people, it can be handy to be blue to either force people to take counts or watch their mates get killed. so overall it doesnt really matter what you play, but there are some situations where the one might be handier.

36. Ole Cheapy

Ole Cheapy Guest

Try suiting up those "awsome suits" you brag so much about at any bank in peace, then once you get half way equipped and a horde of blubies come along and jack you for that wonderful suit at the bank, then come back and post in this thread.

37. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

Two face books, AIM, and 16 IMs? There ain't no shutting you up. *winks*

38. CroakerTnT

CroakerTnT Guest

I don't get it. Are you posting this to brag that you finally killed krystal WITHOUT your leet hax?

:confused:

39. Rykus

Rykus Guest

A little late on reading this, but this made me RL LOL!

40. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

i did this for a year and a half on a red mage.. where i cant flee to the guard zone.

41. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i play a archer without all that:)

42. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

If you do it from a house, it doesn't count.

43. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

if they"re dismounting its most likely on the field dumb****

44. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

damn didn't know my house could travel with me lmao

45. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Just curious.. I'm assuming if you can afford super stuff then you can afford a house so why equip at the bank? I've been red on siege for awhile and I don't equip from a bank with a red. My red's bank has gate scrolls cash..period. Now try walking around yew for 15 minutes trying the find the 15000 red healers you see every day unless you are dead; once you have done that you know what it's like to be red on siege and have no one around to res you.

46. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

From Five on Friday
    And for the record, Speedy, Krystal may be around the Luna house when her guildmates are about, but the rest of the time she gets everywhere. Terry and I have both seen her in different parts of Ilsh for example. Terry died, I was lucky, I was near Sacrifice and made it to the Oaks altar. :D Krystal don't like pixies.

I've met her elsewhere with less lucky results.

47. Krystal

Krystal Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

i dont take them all serious when they say i only ever house fight, i met speedy in alot of places out side my house, but u know some people gotta "fit in with the crowd" :loser:

48. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I wasn't talking about you with the house fighting comment Krystal :p

49. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

So basically your saying that for a year and a half the only time i ran into dismounters was while inside a house where dismounting does nothing more than damage the person your shooting. That kinda logic kinda defeats the purpse of the dismount doesnt it?

50. Speedy Orkit

Stratics Veteran

I've died to TnT in this fashion a few times: Dismounted by say Elvis, AIed by Krystal, then Hattori has his dragon on me, and GG is casting on me. A dismount is a dismount, and many times they will not take the chance of leaving the house until one is off their mount.