1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Putrefier Paragon chest

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by MudFace, Jul 1, 2010.

1. MudFace

MudFace Guest

Selling the Putrefier paragon chest that I got from an event on Baja its a copper chest
  2. DVI

DVI Guest

Out of curiosity when was the event held?

The reason I ask is there is no mention of this item in any of the event rare item threads which are updated reguarly. In addition the Putrefier is a spawning mob boss that will occasionally drop a paragon chest.

3. MudFace

MudFace Guest

The event was about 4 days ago in britain and it can not drop a chest every once in a while since it only spawns in tram and fel in the palace of paraox and not ilshenar. =P
  4. DVI

DVI Guest

You may be right, I'm going by the info on uoguide which says it can.....
  5. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    I have 2 Putrefier chests (1-gold & 1-dull copper) from killing him while getting the keys to do Paroxysmus.
    I always thought they were kinda cool due to the fact that they did NOT spawn in Ilshnar. The first one I got, I didn't even read the name until I was done for the evening and dropping off loot. I figured it was looted by the Putrefier off someone else's corpse and it was going to be a normal paragon chest. The 2nd one I knew what it was as soon as I opened the corpse and saw it inside. They don't spawn very often at all, probably in the neighborhood of 1-100 or so.
    Same level of loot in them as a Paragon Balron chest.
  6. DVI

DVI Guest

heh after reading the last post I decided to see just how common or rare they may be, and did a search of luna on every shard....there are currently 102 putrefier paragon chests available for sale.
  7. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Guess that means Miasma doesn't drop paragon chests either? :p.