1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Puzzle Board Puzzler

Discussion in 'UHall' started by legendsguy, Apr 28, 2013.

1. legendsguy

legendsguy Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 7, 2008
    I've taken to logging into the puzzle room, doing a puzzle, then logging back out again daily so I can amass rewards on characters I don't play as often and not have to make the trek as well.

However, recently, it seems as though when you log out and then log back in, it teleports you to the room with the compass--before the dreaded hallway of death. Is this intended?
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003

Oct 14, 2011
    Yeah...I had a guy camped there for i dunno what.years maybe..and then one day a couple months ago he was teleported out. I also though it was odd that if this was not allowed how it was just off the radar for years and then all of a sudden "fixed." I never ever saw anyother person there so I wonder how it ever came to light as an issue.

But I got all the pedestals I need
    legendsguy likes this.