1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Puzzle board rewards.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by guum, Sep 9, 2009.

1. guum

guum Guest

I got me a floured bread board. Guess it's just deco, but it's kinda pretty. What did everyone else get?

2. On test I got Stalagmites, pretty groovy for the right house...

3. guum

guum Guest

Just did it on a different character and got this crazy two-story orc-looking statue that says "Wall". Seriously nice deco for the right house.

4. guum

guum Guest

Picture of my pole:

Attached Files:

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

MMm SO AFTER THE FIRST PUZZLE ROOM.... were u get the puzzle token thing to use in the next room...were is the next room...only my shard Europa as been down kinda all day... europa as been shafted big time.....please any clue so i can get stright back to the puzzles when europa comes back up again....

6. guum

guum Guest

These rewards come from the puzzle board in the middle of the top floor of the abyss...you can skip those first two puzzles entirely -- they just let you get past the statues into the lower floors with all the monsters (and eventually to Ter Mur).

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ahh okies so much to do and discover......pity europa as been down most of the day...soon i hoep to be back in the underworld.....

8. Spellbound

Spellbound Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Kneading board, dusty pillow, and granite statue base (is possibly bugged, no name of item when highlighted, but insured and weight show.

9. guum

guum Guest

Yeah, not sure why my pole/statue is called "wall". There are a lot of names I could give to it, but wall wouldn't be one of 'em.