1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Puzzle reward items

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by jackal of brit, Sep 19, 2009.

1. How much do the reward items sell for that are obtained from the new puzzles?

2. Evlar

Evlar Guest

Dusty Pillows, Bread Boards and Kneading Tubs... pretty much junk, unless you want to use them for some sort of stacking house decoration... :eyes:

The 3 storey totems are quite nice (can they be dyed or recoloured in any way?) and I have them on my vendors for around 150k to 200k, they sell quite well.

The Statue pedestals also sell quite well at around 200k.

Considering that people are prepared to buy the latter two items, it's surprising how many I've picked up off the floor around banks. Guess some people's sole interest is the SOTs.

3. Quinn1969

Quinn1969 Guest

Um....yeah! I want the 3.0's!!! Make a mint if ya can pickin' up the other stuff! I have not seen any colored totems however so I doubt they can be dyed. I haven't tried though.....I've left mine on the bank floor (for you of course!) :)

4. RichDC

RichDC Guest

If anyone needs any 3.0's pm or post. I have a fair selection for sale (best go to guildies for first refusal obviously so no eval, mages, mystic, imbues or tamings.)

Of the top of my head there are

2x throwing
    mace
    swords
    parry
    peace
    cooking

ok ill have to check the rest but i think i have around 25-30 for sale.