1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) Pve and Pvp events!

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Mentiras, Oct 5, 2010.

1. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

My brothers and I are going to start running one pve and one pvp event every other week, on Thursday and Friday.

This week's events will be:

Thursday (10/07/10): Doom Day
    Doom day is exactly as it sounds, we will be gathering at Luna bank at 4pm eastern, and will head to doom for a few rounds of the gauntlet. (until everyone gets bored)​

Friday (10/08/10): Find Fluffy!
    Find Fluffy is a game I played with the shard a few times before my extremely long hiatus. On the above date, I will post a screen shot of me at a random place in fel, the first person to find and kill me, wins the uninsured item(s) on my body! Keep in mind I will have guards and plenty of surprises planned ahead of time.​

The added twist!

At one or both events there will be hidden "Fluffy Tokens" which can be redeemed for additional prizes or saved up and redeemed later for even better prizes.

*I almost forgot, If anyone would like to donate their time, gold, or items. Please contact me thru pm, or find me or my brothers in game. Thank you.

2. Eloah96

Eloah96 Guest

Sounds fun, I can't wait!

3. BamBootie

BamBootie Guest

Hey Fluffy!! This is ToriAna. When do I come-a-lookin? You didnt put a time.

4. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I was thinking id post a pic at 8pm eastern, the doom event didnt go so well bc i think it was to early, so today im gonna try a lil later =)

But dont worry ill spam when the game is on.

5. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Power is back on, Pic will be comming up at 9pm (hit a snag, which im fixing) provided it stays on, just gettin setup as we speak =)

6. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

[​IMG]

From 9pm eastern till 10pm eastern I will be waiting here, with "surprises" and a hidden Fluffy Token. Come get your rewards if you are able ;)

7. Demon Wind

Demon Wind Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds like fun I have tons of items you can use if you need PM me and we can get together for pick up.

8. Omnicron

Omnicron Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i havnt played in years and I can tell you are north of minoc. no?

9. Mentiras

Mentiras Sage
    Stratics Veteran Alumni