1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvM group?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by dannybower, Feb 10, 2013.

1. dannybower

dannybower Visitor

hi

im looking for a group of players that do a bit of PvM so maybe I could tag along on hunts and such if that was ok.

one thing im slowly learning about this game is most things to strart off are not so easy by your self so anyone that would not mind me tagging along give me a shout.

thanks

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

So am I, lets start a new guild!

3. dannybower

dannybower Visitor

ye we could do

im only just starting out tho so I only have 2 chars at the min an im still training but ide be happy to do what I could

4. Deadly Serious

Deadly Serious Adventurer

I'm interested! can't find any guilds atm, i have a disco/tamer/mystic as main and an archer with peace and both are ready to do anything.

Ingame names are Lync and Blade.

5. Aragorn

Aragorn Journeyman

Hi guys,
    If you're still looking for a guild CD Reigns and Chaos of Deception are pvm guilds..feel free to contact me at 367-922-797 (icq name saxman) or you can usually find me or some of my emi's at luna bank :)

Look forward to talking to you
    Aragorn