1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PvM guilds on Pac?

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by Undercover PvM, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Looking for a shard to xfer a single character for a PvM guild who does group activities and doesn't ask too many questions about who their other characters are.

I'm tired of fighting solo.

(And... I'm undercover.)

My guy:

120 Magery
    120 Eval
    120 Med
    120 Focus
    ~100 Resist
    ~85 Spellweaving

Working towards 6x120

Guilds that run many spellweavers is preferable. I've never does a peerless. I figured I should before UO goes *poof*.

Correction: Looking to xfer when xfers get fixed. But I'm still shopping around for a (west cost) shard and guild.

2. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

The thing is, most active PvM guilds also do stuff in fel and they would want to know more about you before allowing you into the guild (just in case you have intentions of PKing members and stealing from them etc).

3. FarukAlazar

FarukAlazar Guest

Check out House of Flying Daggers(HoFD). We do peerless and other random hunts, and are a drama-free, friendly guild. We have over 100 people with over 340 characters. If you are interested in PvP, there are some of us that do that.