1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVM Max Damage Help request.

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Cazzador, Jan 17, 2010.

1. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

I have a Weaver/Mage/Necro/SS/Med/Eval 120's but now I got some many options that I can't seem to figure out a good combination of stuff to use.

1) Mana Reg 12 if I got Vamp form it goes to 15 but I have read that after 12 or so gains are not worth it. So should I just ignore Vamp form and go Wraith instead?
    2) Arcane Empowerment 10 DCI, but it doesn't last long enough to be any good for the mana you spend on it. What you think?

As of now I'm using Natures furys, Corpse skin with fire damage, or Energy Bolts. And last Word of Death. I also keep a wisp up.

2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

the spells/forms u use depends on where and what ur hunting. arcane empowerment dosen't give dci, it gives a sdi/healing bonus of 10% plus 5% per focus lvl

3. NickyDishes

NickyDishes Guest

vamp form is more for dexxers not casters.....there is no usefulness from being in vamp as a caster.....reaper form gives sdi but id rather be in wraith and leech all my mana back...other than those 2 the rest of the forms wont benefit u really

4. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

Thanks Nick thats what I wanted to hear and it makes sense. Thank you

5. [JD]

[JD] Guest

I have insanely high MR from a combination of things and the difference is incredible; i can be full mana without even trying in no time even when casting mana-hog spells.

6. Cazzador

Cazzador Guest

JD whats your MR at?

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

1) Mana Reg 12 if I got Vamp form it goes to 15 but I have read that after 12 or so gains are not worth it. So should I just ignore Vamp form and go Wraith instead?

the difference is about .1 from 12 to 15 this is using the new formula in ask the devs
    for passive regen

its on diminutive returns so the higher you are the less it gives

8. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Wraith form, and once your opponent runs out of mana, switch to Lich form.
    (and keep a dark wisp)