1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PvM template....

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by Thrax =SR=, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Thrax =SR=

Thrax =SR= Guest

120 Mage, 120 Eval int, 120 Med, 120 Focus, 105 resist, 110 Spirt Speak, 20 Necro... 2/6 Cast, Recovery

Ok First Question right, why the 20 necro? Easy with an Ossian Grimoire I am at 30 necro, pretty easy to Cast Wraith. Also the 110 Spirt Speak not only gives me a great heal no matter what (posion, mortal etc, although a fizzle now and then) while in Wraith I can leech back mana with no issues for near infinite mana. thanks to the 110 Spirt Speak 120 med and focus, plus an caped regen and lower cost suit. I know I can't be the first to make a "focus/med mage" but I love this temp for PvM, Mel's, Travistys, Dark Fathers... even the smaller things like Miasmas, Rends, Paragon you name it fall easy when you can cast till the cows come home or Heal even though a DP.
  2. Mage 120
    Med 120
    Eval 120
    Resist 110
    Spirit 110
    Spellweave 110
    Necro 30

As you said...."cast till the cows come home"....PLUS........Word of Death till your eyes bleed!!!
  3. lizardking

lizardking Guest

hi there, maybe a dumb question, but what`s the point of 30 necro ?
  4. GFY

GFY Guest

Probably to cast wraith form for more mana regen.