1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

PVP Advice

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by Nox, Jun 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nox

Nox Guest

Elf or Human? i know i know...very frequesnt question. Im running a temp with Archery, Anat, Healing, Tatics, Resist spells, Chiv, and Med. I Know elves have more natural mana and humans have more natural lmc along with some knowledge in all skills. if my suit has 7mr and 40 lmc, should i go elf or human?

2. Skv012a

Skv012a Guest

Given you're not primarily a mage, go human.

3. Nox

Nox Guest

If I go human, will the natural lmc go past the 40lmc cap? Will it lower my mana cost further? Does anyone know a deifnate number than humans have when it comes to lmc?

4. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

Here's an idea, don't use the Nox name, because everyone will think you're me& dislike you greatly. ;D

5. Nox

Nox Guest

...doesnt answer my question does it? how about this, you give your input on the topic, and ill consider it

6. Shadepm75

Shadepm75 Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

It amazes me how someone can be asking for help, and completely rude to the helpers at the same time.

7. Aibal

Aibal Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Uh, I don't see where Lord Noximus was being helpful, but perhaps that's just me.rolleyes:

8. LordNoximos

Stratics Veteran

If you played Atlantic to PVP, or had been a member of the Atlantic PVP community for awhile, you would know who NOXIMOS Is (Nice typo on my visible name.), you'd know I go by Noxi, Nox, etc, and probably one of the biggest assholes on the local forums.

You want PVP advice? Don't PVP with a name similar to someone else, you get their bad reputation.

Also, if you're NoX- of HOT, don't fight on foot, you have a heavy crossbow, not 200+ HP. =\

9. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Looks like some "Spring Cleaning" was needed here too.

Please remember that due to the family-friendly nature of our forums, foul language is not allowed. Personal attacks are also a big no no. Please review the ROC found under the FAQ link above if there are any questions.

Tazar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!