1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

PvP Arcanist

Discussion in 'UO Spellcaster' started by -Toad-, Aug 14, 2007.

1. -Toad-

-Toad- Guest

I was thinking of making a arcanist, heres what I came up with:

(+25 stat scroll)
    (720 skill cap)

120 fencing
    100 anatomy
    100 tactics
    100 healing
    100 chivalry
    90 parry
    100 spellweaving

80 str
    120 dex
    55 int

And of course, a really expensive MR/LMC suit, any thoughts on this template?
  2. glorypaxson

glorypaxson Guest

Why even have parry if you only have 90?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

720 cap and he is only using 710 points

So I'm assuming he has 100 parry??
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

100 spellweaving for a warrior is a waste. The main spells you will benefit from take 0-10 to cast. If you human you dont even really need any points. Try to get a focus and you will be all set. The higher level spells require a ton of mana and dont benefit the warrior much.
  5. bummer i was just thinkn of makin somethin like that but more like

120 mace
    120 parry
    100 anat
    100 tact
    90 heal
    90 SW
    65 chiv and yes i know only 685 but from there i can bump up others or throw into med or somethin
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

id maybe get 90 SW, for pixies and wind

aye, like the last guy [​IMG] haha sorry
  7. Lynk

Lynk Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    I have a similar template, except I didn't have healing/anat. I brought up Med and took other skills to 120.

100 weaving is worthwhile IMO. I thoroughly enjoy the 80 dmg attunement castings and casting 4 cracked out pixies with one cast (when in a circle). I'd recommend keeping a soulstone freed up, so you can stone weaving, get in a circle with other people that have 0 weaving, and then put it back on. Hard to find a group of people that actually have 80-120 weaving.

Gift of life is pretty cool to... but you definately will need meditation if you have weaving, it uses up SO much mana.